[sudo-discuss] Flammable cabinet for Sudo

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:52:02 PDT 2021

I dropped off a flammables cabinet in Sudo this evening, to store whatever
solvents and other flammable liquids we have. This was something
recommended by David Keenan for the upcoming fire inspection.

Unfortunately the cabinet I was able to buy on Craigslist is rather small,
and it has a shelf that would prevent us from storing anything taller than
7 inch or so. One option might be to take a dremel or angle grinder to the
shelf and just cut it out altogether.

Patrik