[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] Omni building work party this Sunday

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Fri Jul 16 09:26:39 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 10:13 AM
Subject: [omni-consensus] Omni building work party this Sunday
To: consensus <consensus at lists.omnicommons.org>, building <
building at lists.omnicommons.org>, discuss <discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>

Hi all,

Our likely very nitpicky fire inspection is coming up in two weeks, and we
still have a ton of cleanup and fixing to do around the place. So we
figured we'd organize a work party this Sunday, July 18.

Here's a list of tasks that need doing - feel free to add to it:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/omni-fire-inspection-checklist

I expect most folks will be there 1-5pm or so. I will actually be at the
Omni 10am-noon - feel free to drop by whenever you have time!

Patrik