[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room meeting 7-28-2021 ?

Jenny Ryan omni at jennyryan.net
Wed Jul 28 20:51:46 PDT 2021

A bunch of us are on vacation or otherwise dealing with stressors rn.

I'd like to call it for next Wednesday, 6pm PST

On the agenda:

* Agreements around and outreach re: current COVID openness policy

* Proposal for rent reduction / forgiveness from Omni

** And/or work-trade for electrical work and things remaining
(inspection will be day after this meeting!)

* Next steps for upgrading the space!

* Fundraising (crowdfunding campaign, Handshake, Noisebridge
donation-matching etc)

* Festivities / Activities / Re-activation generally :)

Can someone post t

Much love,

Jenny