[sudo-discuss] sudo room meeting tonight at 6 pm

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:55:31 PDT 2021

Hey Eric,

Hopefully someone messaged you with some info and/or answers. That is cool
to read about Denhac, Denver Hackerspace !

I think there might be a meeting tonight ? Not sure if I can attend, but if
I do, it might be a quick drop-in cameo appearance.

Sudo Room is allowing 6-12 (?) people in the space at this time (masked),
so hopefully you will run into folks in the physical space outside the
digital space hegemony !

Also, did folks hear about Noisebrdige wanting to have a stronger
relationship with the Sudo Room ?
Not sure if it's an organizational thing or maybe more intimate
(Noisebridge might be "in love" with Sudo Room type feels ?)

Dane