[sudo-discuss] help with Omni electrical tonight?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:25:18 PDT 2021

We have some label makers in CCL that can be used to label outlets with the
corresponding breaker number. Or just use a Sharpie to write it right on
the outlet cover. I believe all the outlets in CCL are labeled.

At some point we also had one of those gadgets that you can plug into an
outlet and it inserts an audio (radio?) signal that you can detect with a
handheld receiver at the breaker panel. Might still be in the red tool
cabinet in CCL - no idea where it would be if it's not there. Omni tool
room perhaps?

Patrik