[sudo-discuss] [Discussion] Noisebridge financially supporting Sudo Room and the Omni Commons

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:26:37 PDT 2021

What do we think of financially supporting the Omni Commons and Sudo Room
as they continue fundraising [0]?  Perhaps Noisebridge can help raise money
and ensure stability!  See this discussion thread on our forum, which
anyone is welcome to join if they prefer to post there [1].  We would love
input from Sudo Room itself, or those in the Omni Commons, to share their
thoughts and suggestions.  Thank you, and we look forward to engaging in
this discussion!

[0] https://www.gofundme.com/f/omni-commons-collectives
[1]
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/discussion-item-noisebridge-donate-to-the-omni-commons-in-support-of-sudoroom/2454/8