[sudo-discuss] Last Month's Income & Expenses

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:41:37 PDT 2021

Actual April income for Sudo was $1,286. We paid off $6K of the $18K we owe
Omni, bringing total owed to $12K.
Did anyone ever discuss my proposal for a pandemic reduction in rent..?
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"