[sudo-discuss] meeting tomorrow?

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 11:35:09 PDT 2021

I am assuming Jitsi or similar video like Google Meet since Omni Commons
has that also.

I am curious if Sudo Room folks think the space should be used more similar
to CCL.

There has got to be some mutual aid tech hacker work that could be
organized ?

Have a calendar or weekly spreadsheet of Sudo Room folks signing up to use
the space ?

Dane