[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-discuss] NEW OMNI INSPECTION TUESDAY 5/11

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 10:45:27 PDT 2021

Forwarding this info just in case you didn't get it:

"HI all,

Omni will be having a second insurance inspection, this time for General
Liability insurance, this Tuesday 5/11 b/t 2-3.

We need to ensure the same prep as before, or this policy may not be
renewed. I have attached a pre-inspection checklist to this email; it is
also available via this link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pTPNsvqHQDngFyQ74s9Bs0X0uh5-W7-r/view?usp=sharing>
.

The most important things are:

Day of:
- No one outside gathering on on ballroom steps or anywhere outside
frontage, and frontage clear & clean of all furniture, trash, etc.

- The community fridge should be staffed (someone inside the shelter
sitting on a chair reading a book etc. This person should also monitor the
rest of the frontage and ensure no gathering is occurring before

- Someone from CCL is present who can spiel about their work and knows
where MSDS books are.

- 3' clear paths of travel throughout all main circulating areas in omni
(nothing on stairs, in stair landings, blocking doors, etc.)

- No piles, all trash in trash room, etc.

Please see the inspection prep document for a more thorough list of steps.

To prep - Near-term, I need:

Monday 5/10:
- 3x omninoms to help me prep for this the afternoon of monday, 5/10.
Budget about 3h.

- 2x omninoms the day-of (one from CCL, one to staff the community fridge.)

Please let me know who would like to help.

Thank you,
David