[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] [Proposal] Omni Board and Officers Annual Nominations

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 12:10:01 PDT 2021

Forwarding info about needing new 501c3 folks for Omni Commons non-profit
status:

*"Up for discussion at the next Omni Delegates meeting, May 20th, for
consensus April 3rd:*

It is time for our annual Omni Board of Directors and Officers nominations
and election!

If you are considering running for an officer position (or nominating
another!), please review the Officer Duties doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qTUgFjRM_76C0oi3x_3QTU4tjtXyY8jEmVh-3GIqks/edit#heading=h.imwvnk3u96d4

*Current Officers:*

* President: John Torok

* Secretary: Jane Welford

* Treasurer: Robb Benson

*Current Board members (decided by individual collectives, but posted here
for general awareness):*

* ANV: Kelly Carlisle

* Chiapas Support Committee: Mary Ann Tenuto

* Counter Culture Labs: Patrik d'Haeseleer

* East Bay Food Not Bombs: Joseph Liesner

* FYE Collective: Asaad Bruno Benmiloud

* Global Womens Strike - Omni Collective: Rachel West

* Liberated Lens: Robert Benson (?)

* Sudo Room: Jennifer Ryan

* Sudo Mesh: Marc Juul Christoffersen

Please use this thread to make Officer nominations and/or update the
Delegates council with your collective's reinstated or newly-nominated
Board member (remember, anyone approved by a collective can serve as a
Delegate for your collective - the Board Member is the person listed on
state documents on the official Board of Directors). We have Directors &
Officers liability insurance.

Warmly,

Jenny