[sudo-discuss] looking for five ethernet outlet covers

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun May 30 14:15:03 PDT 2021

i'm looking for those outlet covers that host a single RJ45 socket, i need one
now but eventually about five.

Are there any in sudomesh or in one of our stuff bins?

you know, the rectangular outlet cover with a single rectangular hole, and you
snap in the RJ45 socket after getting the cat5 wires onto the back of it?
I have the sockets already (plenty of them) I just need the single-hole covers.

i'm not cheap, i just don't like buying stuff if it's already laying around.

thank you
-jake