[sudo-discuss] potential diy fix macbook

Juhlz VT jtello101 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:42:18 PST 2021

Hello!

A friend referred me to Sudo to see if anybody could maybe help me out in
fixing my laptop. It's a 2014 macbook pro, the battery had been fussy for a
while, then I didn't use it for a couple months and it started getting
slower with the mouse freaking out frequently. Then my friends cats knocked
a small amount of water onto it which I cleaned up, and now it wont turn
on. The charger also won't charge it.

Hopefully it's just an issue with the battery, what do ya'll think?

Thanks so much,

Juhlz