[sudo-discuss] [omni-building] CCL/Sudo area heater maintenance this wk (10/11>15)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:24:33 PDT 2021

Hi all,

- HVAC work on the furnace in CCL / Sudo is now scheduled for *this Monday
10/18* in the AM.

- A reminder than the Electrician moving the space heater switch will be
on-site tomorrow Friday 10/15 in AM. The space heater will not be available
for use until this work is complete. I will send a message on this thread
when the work is completed and it is once more safe for use. Note the new
space heater switch will be a timer switch.

Best,
David