[sudo-discuss] OMNI INSPECTION 2PM TOMORROW

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:29:31 PDT 2021

Just a reminder that Omni’s fire inspection is 2pm tomorrow. All rooms will
need to be made accessible.

Patrik, please let me know someone from CCL will be present? & ensure myco
closet will be accessible

Sierk, please ensure HNJ closet is openable..? I should have borrowed that
key from you..

*In the AM we will also need hands with the following*:

*Inside Omni*:

- All trash bins throughout omni that aren’t yet emptied, emptied

- Nothing left sitting within any stair, stair landing, hallway, or along
any common path of travel.

- Ballroom & Entrance hall swept with dust broom.

- Entrance hall: All veggie boxes, cardboard, extension cords, & misc
objects not part of free store moved either to recycling or basement

*Shattuck frontage*:

- *Stoop-sitters told to hang elsewhere for the day due to
inspection.* important,
or we may again be asked to place a ‘No Trespassing’ sign there.. Also,
Ballroom doors will need to be open, steps can’t be obstructed etc

- removal of all furniture / trash bins along shattuck (except for fridge
shed)

- clear trash off sidewalk, sweep sidewalk

*Fridge Shed*:

- power strip removed & Fridge plugged directly into exterior electrical
receptacle (with no extension cord or power strip), or if fridge cord can’t
reach: then shed moved so it can reach, otherwise failing that left
unplugged for now.

*48th st frontage*:

- If trash cans are still out, align neatly at curb.

- trash pickup / removal of any object not in a trash can from frontage

- sweep sidewalk

Thank you

David