[sudo-discuss] Proposal to run conduit to sudo fridge

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 03:29:07 PDT 2021

Addendum - surveying the ground-floor sudo area adjacent to the stairs up
the ballroom, it’s evident more receptacles are needed here than just for
the fridge..

Therefore I’m amending this to expand the number of receptacles from one
4-up box, to three boxes (twelve outlets total).

I project this would increase the cost by at most ~$200 if hiring an
electrician, so budget would be appx ~$400 total.

Lmk if there are any objections?

Best,
David