[sudo-discuss] Proposal to run conduit to sudo fridge

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:31:44 PDT 2021

Ps:

- Exact date/time still TBD.

- Shelving and items along the eastern portion of Sudo’s south wall and the
area adjacent to the stairs will likely have to be temporarily moved to
allow for this work.

- Power to a portion of sudo’s electrical receptacles will be interrupted
during the work, exact scope of these impacts also TBD

Best,
David