[sudo-discuss] hardware hacking tuesday

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 21 14:17:09 PDT 2021

tonight some sudoroom memberds will convene in sudoroom to repopulate the space
and discuss interesting projects, brainstorm ideas for moving forward, improve
internet and airflow infrastructure, and etcetera.

This is not a call for more people to show up, because i'm more worried about
having too many people rather than not enough.  But I wanted to send out the
email to let people know that it's happening.

i still think that sudoroom members should make use of the space outside of
normal scheduled times, rather than at organized times, in order to avoid too
many people meeting in the space at the same time.

That said, I think it's time to start using the space again, and people will be
wearing masks of course, and we'll be running the new ventilation fan as well
as the fan near the laser cutter.

Hopefully CCL doesn't have a meeting scheduled for tonight as well.

-jake