[sudo-discuss] sudo room meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6 pm

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Tue Sep 28 15:21:33 PDT 2021

Hi sudoers!

We're rebooting the sudo room meetings. Last week we tried to do an
in-person only meeting but I gave late notice and very few people showed.

Let's try this again with a virtual _and_ in-person meeting.

I'll set up some microphones, speakers and webcam to connect those of us at
sudo room to those joining online.

We'll send out a link to the video conference when we're about to begin.

If you're joining in person, remember that masks and vaccines are required
(though not proof of vaccine). There is a new doorbell on the front door if
your access card isn't working (or you don't have one).

--
marc/juul