[sudo-discuss] Hardware hacknight tonight at 7 pm

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:59:53 PDT 2021

Hi all!

Just a quick heads-up that CCL will be doing a lab reorganization party
next Tuesday, October 5 6-9pm. I doubt we will have more than 12 people in
the space at a time. But between CCL and the hardware hack night at Sudo we
should keep an eye on attendance levels, and make sure we stay below the 24
we agreed on.

Patrik