[sudo-food] Sudo Mate batch no. 5

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:47:02 PDT 2013

Here's the formulation. I am pleased.

280 g sugar liqufied and lightly carmelized
80 g mate added to melted sugar and stirred
4 Liters of near boiling water added
4 pinches salt
25g vanilla
60 g lemon juice (apprx 1.5 lemons)
60 g lime juice (2 limes)
40 g ginger sliced thin (apprx 2")
100 g honey
Let steep 5 mins. This allows the hardened sugar to dissolve
Strain
Add 2 pinches guar gum

This is meant to be diluted 1:1 with sparkling water and/or ice

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream
Facebook.com/MotoAtomico