[Sudo-kids] Project for Tues 9/10

Funmilayo funmilayo1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 5 11:18:24 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Adesina has a project that he would like to do with the children , who are interested.

Robotic fingers using straw, tape string and card stock.  We will bring the supplies.  It's a low cost, high interest project (hopefully).  We (he and I'm assisting) will be prepare to do the project.

He found the project in the make magazine.  He  is busy perfecting the design. :-). And working out how to best teach it.

Just let me know if we need to so it another day.
See everyone Tuesday.

Take care
Funmilayo