[Sudo-kids] From our landlord & future of sudo kids

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:50:42 PDT 2013

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the future of sudo kids.

Please don't consider yourself "responsible" - ultimately George and Laurie
are responsible as they are the ones who have said that no kids are to be
allowed in the space at this time. Having a lot of people is a good problem
to have, even if it's one that we were not fully prepared to meet.

- Marina