[Sudo-kids] Hi Everyone

Carolyn Lunger carolyn.lunger at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 19:12:41 PDT 2013

I just spent the whole weekend at Hackerscouts Leadership meeting. Basically they will be providing Hackerspaces very discounted insurance coverage and nonprofit status help (streamline the whole paper work process) for those willing to hold Hackerscouts Guilds at their spaces. I am willing to help train/mentor set up Hackerscouts for Sudo Room so you can get insurance if and when you guys end up at a new place or if George changes his mind about everything and realizes his behavior in front of the kids was a bit over the top.

Carolyn