[Sudo-kids] [omni-discuss] (no subject)

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 00:24:55 PDT 2015

Nice! I assume HackerMoms are using the "Cooperative arrangements"
exemption.

I'd love to know more about the exemption for "Temporary child care
services provided to parents who are on the same premises as the site of
the child day care program". Seems like that should cover most of what we'd
like to offer...

(Note that there are still other licensing and permit issues involved as
well. So even if we don't need a child care facility license, there may
still be other building permit issues that could make things difficult.)

Patrik