[sudo-market] If you aren't Jenny and your bike is at sudo, please read this

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 20:03:50 PST 2014

We seem to be accumulating bikes at an exponential rate...so if your bike
is here and it is NOT in the process of being hacked on/repaired and you
don't plan to donate it, please come by and get it at your earliest
convenience. We don't really have the room in sudo proper to store bikes- a
day or two is fine, indefinitely....not so much. Or come by and let us know
what's going on with it, or email the list...be advised that we may eat
your bike if it sits here for too much longer. Nothing personal, but if
it's not being hacked and doesn't have a DNH on it someone eventually will.

-chrisbee