[Sudo-radio] syndicating cool shows

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 22:25:26 PDT 2013

excellent. i've seen dr. kiki speak - she's great. and rich from nerd nite
was at the audio recording session yesterday.

agreed on deciding on format and beginning the evangelizing process. that
being said...i have a few ideas..

there are several things we can start doing:
- start doing shows ourselves
- hustling up for shows
- launch party
- more TIL's on audio production, dj'ing, etc.

i propose:
doing these simultaneously.

also, i propose setting a date for the launch party. launch party will be
helpful in getting people who want to have shows, but would also benefit if
we already have a few shows going (or at least a few regular slots filled).

what do you guys think?

and just as a reminder, the proposed scheduling doc for shows is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmrUsz7z5DodDVaZnJ4TW1ndC1jd1ZYejFhUmRoWXc

- marina