[Sudo-radio] From Our Sister Hackerspace in Belgrade: "participate in a show far away:)"

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:31:31 PDT 2013

Naomi,

That's a good point, the barrier to our entry was prohibitive. Junkyard, no
more though - as I marvelled last night at the fine organization.

If you want to listen to what the two way transmission sounded like - hint
it doesn't include sudo-radio - then the art recording is up.[1]

Max
[1] https://soundcloud.com/gig_a_bite/8-3-2013-on-transmitting-is-a