[Sudo-radio] From Our Sister Hackerspace in Belgrade: "participate in a show far away:)"

Darija Medic needles.and.pinheads at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:54:08 PDT 2013

Hey all,
It's true that my email was sent too early, and the barrier to everyone's
entry was prohibitive:)
that is because Firefox changes something in the initial software that
people send
but this one should be working
http://www.transmitting-is-a-two-way-channel.com/download.html

It is still on and actually since a few days ago it is on 00-24h, so please
feel free to type away,
because I'd love to include sudo-radio, and any other
what-you-might-call-it radio,
personal stuff, randomness, beat boxing, storytelling, ranting or noise....
it will be on until Sunday the 24th till evening, and I'm planning to set
it up online somewhere
from tomorrow on, and after the show, to make it more effortless, as you
mentioned.
also the archive will be uploaded and free to use.

Actually the show is up only until Saturday, and they allowed me to keep
the server and broadcast on
also on Sunday, so there will be an interesting situation that a gallery
show is closed physically,
but can be accessed remotely.

Tomorrow I should be able to fix the online stream, so people can listen to
everything.

Though just as a side note, some effort is good to keep around in general,
I think:)

chrz to all
dar