[Sudo-radio] available next sat. afternoon to do lots of recording at sudo? + radio updates

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sun May 19 09:06:27 PDT 2013

Sounds good.  I wish I could help this weekend, but I am preparing to move.

I can help out technically with prepping the feed to go live.  I just
randomly helped out a couple of folks over the past few days set up
their own casual streaming stations, and they all want a setup like
this:

playlist-based default -->  CONSTANT FEED  <--  override by live feed

So how about I set that up for sudo room too?  I can have that done by Friday.

Nothing will change within the studio, it's all just about the
"switching" at the server.

--Naomi