[Sudo-radio] radio update

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:23:35 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks Troy, definitely come and check out the studio to take measurements
for a rack.

I'd be happy to show you (and anyone else who is interested) how to use the
studio to broadcast live to radio.sudoroom.org at any time! Definitely need
to schedule group trainings sometime soon. (This is also relevant because
we've been talking about scheduling oral histories - which we still need to
do!)

All of this reminds me that anyone from the Oakland Wiki community who
wants to learn how to broadcast live (read Oak Wiki entries, hint hint?),
just let me know and I'd be happy to show you how (we can even do this
during or before one of the Thursday meetings if there's enough interest).

- Marina