[sudo-sys] Mediawiki account creation disabled?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:10:58 PDT 2013

That was me (thought I'd emailed the list about it?) - a temp solution to a
botstorm. I'm not sure disabling anonymous edits is even that helpful for
mitigating spam, but maybe we should implement some tricks in the write
process (eg answering questions to confirm. Maybe how hackerspaces.org does
it is a good idea - simple questions that one needs to refer to the
homepage to answer).

Anyway, thanks Bill!