[sudo-sys] RFID tags

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:31:58 PDT 2013

I recently bought a set of 20 RFID tags to pass out to Sudoers. We've
been individually adding people to the access list and tagging their
codes with their names. When I left yesterday afternoon, there were 18
tags remaining. This morning, they are ALL gone. Additionally, there
are 18 new RFID codes on the access list, but none of them have been
tagged with names.

This seems sketchy, so I've commented out the new ones for now. If
anyone can vouch for what happened to these tags, please let us know?
Thanks.