[sudo-sys] Quesa (outer door / downstairs raspi) is not working

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:41:45 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Yardena Cohen <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:
> RFID and keypad do not work. The internal webserver claims "you've
> buzzed someone in" but it lies. There is no buzz.

UPDATE: it appears that one of the white wires' jumper has
disconnected from Quesa. This has severed its connection to the door
lock, so it thinks it's opening the door but is not. We are not sure
which pin to put it back in. It appears the solution is:

1) Find whoever knows what pin is the right pin
2) Reconnect the wire to the pin
3) Rearrange the entire thing so that it's less of a mess so things
don't get knocked off in the future

This is a general opportunity to clean up that corner, as Landlord
George was just complaining about how messy things are down there. We
should investigate ways to build a nice unobtrusive shelf close to the
ceiling, and also invest in a less scary extension cord.