[sudo-sys] LOL website hosting again :-D

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 17:05:26 PST 2013

Hi Praveen! Hi Carmen!

Sorry for not getting back to you last night - I'm on a retreat with the
Open Garden team up in Tahoe.

I would love to help you! Unfortunately, my server is having serious space
issues related to some mysql database bloat that I need to resolve, and it
will probably not be easy.

An alternative: We could host it on the sudoroom.org Linode, perhaps?
CC'ing the sudo-sys list to see if that would work - in particular, Jordan
it seems is the most savvy to this server's particular requirements.

Sudo-sys recipients, please reply-all so Praveen and Carmen get your