[sudo-sys] [Reboot] Authentication system

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:21:42 PDT 2014

This is true, which is why I found it timely to bring up now, with the
uncertain future, we may be able to develop a viable use case that works
for us. This also implies that eventually we would expect to become our own
Identity Provider (IdP), which I think is ideal anyway.

Basically, we can use identity.mozilla.org to bootstrap our apps now, then
expect to run our own service by next year.

Otherwise, I don't see any other alternatives. Do you have another
suggestion?

// Matt