[sudo-sys] Website Upgrades

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:28:09 PDT 2014

You can install a separate mobile theme that automatically gets shown to
users on mobile devices. http://wiki.acemonstertoys.org/ is set up this
way, check it out on your phone or tablet or whatever. Note that pretty
much zero work has gone into the design/look of our wiki, it's just a plain
information repository.