[sudo-sys] Website Upgrades

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:54:49 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]

Okay, thanks so much for explaining at length. This decision does seem
reasonable. I suppose we'd never get rid of wordpress entirely since
we already have a rich blog history, so it just makes sense to use its
other strengths too.

I still am apprehensive about other things creeping out of the wiki
and onto the wordpress, and information being duplicated in both
places. I hope we can stay vigilant about that.

I apologize for what must come off as a series of terse negative
emails the past few days. I know this is a critical formative time for
Sudo and I hope to be more available to help in depth again sometime
soon.