[sudo-sys] unused subdomains *.sudoroom.org

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:57:29 PST 2014

Thanks Matt & Jenny for the thoughtful replies. I stand happily
corrected that most of those subdomains still have active projects
behind them.

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com> wrote:
> also, redirecting to sudoroom.org/foo will prevent any page titled this way
> to get a corresponding slug to be properly accessed from sudoroom.org

To play devil's advocate, is this a big deal? Were we planning on
having a Wordpress page entitled "api" or "dev"?

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps I'll work on the sudomesh site tonight, and we can
> transfer mesh and meshmap in due time.. right now both subdomains are
> vital to Sudo Mesh.

For the record, I wasn't proposing breaking anything and would
definitely want to keep 301 redirects around for a long time
regardless of what we do.

Thanks again and sorry to step on everybody's toes.