[sudo-sys] [sudo-discuss] SERVER ROOM UPDATE JULY 21, 2014: We got a place!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 04:19:02 PDT 2014

I would very much like to use the 2x4s in that pile of wood for sawhorses
so we can use the hollow-core doors as tables, so if anyone can preserve
them, move them together, or store them on that platform still, please do
so! Please don't remove them unless there is a better project/hack that
needs them now.

all we need are these
http://www.amazon.com/Fulton-400shb-Steel-Sawhorse-Bracket/dp/B000GATHUS/ref=sr_1_1/189-6256544-0830159?ie=UTF8&qid=1405941496&sr=8-1&keywords=sawhorse+brackets

Cheers,