[sudo-sys] [sudo-discuss] What's happening to the internet when we move?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:16:30 PDT 2014

You should have a view from the disco roof. You can glimpse a view of the
Berkeley Hills on Google Street View, if you take one step into 48th
Street, and then look NE across the intersection with Shattuck.

There's a six-story building kitty-corner with the Omni on the intersection
of 48th and Shattuck - that seems to be the main obstacle.

Patrik