[sudo-sys] ISO Sudo Network Engineers :)

Somebody somebody at riseup.net
Fri May 2 03:20:28 PDT 2014

Hello All,

Tonight (Thursday) I upgraded the OS for a Cisco 2950 48 port switch.
It is ready for configuration.

Also: Chris and Luis mentioned that are interested in participate in
this project.

Some of the things we discussed:

a) Chris will be away during the next three weeks, but said that he
will keep in eye on these emails.

b) He could help with the configuration of pfSense (firewall).

c) We need to come out with questions and present them to the group,
so we can find out what is what the consensu about the LAN(s) would
look like. One or two VLANs? More VLANs, how many? Should we be
considering getting Telecom racks? Server racks? Etc, etc.

Anyhow, if you would like to participate please let us know, join this
tread.

Thx!

daniel