[sudo-sys] [wiki] infoboxes, common.css styles, and Recipes!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:40:47 PDT 2014

Installing extensions is straight-forward and well-documented on
https://mediawiki.org/

You can see version of all the plugins here:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Special:Version

Adding the lua modules and templates was laborious and annoying, mainly a
manual process. Luckily, these are now simply stored in the mediawiki
database, and since we have backups, can be easily reproduced. You can see
some examples here:

Infobox Module (Lua script): https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Module:Infobox
Infobox Template (generic infobox):
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Template:Infobox
Documentation page for Infobox Template (lives as a "/doc" subpage under
any given template) https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Template:Infobox/doc

// Matt