[sudo-sys] Cable Internet for Deconstruction Event

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:24:06 PST 2014

Did anyone test up / down speeds?

Did Comcast leave the coax line running through the open casement window,
preventing it from closing? Because that is really not the best point of
entry. I'd rather not have it rain into that room after spending so much
money and time fixing it up.

The line is probably better run into the basement through the makeup air
duct, then up through the floor of into the ticket booth room.. if they
left enough slack we can do that ourselves.

Incidentally, the comcast they ordered is pretty expensive.. we would
probably want to downgrade.