[sudo-sys] big changes at Gratipay - action required

Gratipay Support support at gratipay.com
Wed May 13 18:13:54 PDT 2015

Greetings!

Max B from Sudo Mesh tells me that you all are good people to reach out to
about Sudo Room's Gratipay account (I emailed
<https://github.com/gratipay/inside.gratipay.com/issues/198#issuecomment-100517506>
accounts at sudoroom.org a few days ago but haven't heard back).

Gratipay is in the throes of a huge transition, precipitated by the loss of
our payment processor. Last week we stopped processing
<https://medium.com/gratipay-blog/gratipocalypse-42fd0ec0d9e8> entirely.
This week we are doing everything we can to get back on track, but in order
to process payments for Sudo Room in the future, *you will have to upgrade
to our new system*.

There's a *lot* of gory details; this GitHub ticket
<https://github.com/gratipay/gratipay.com/issues/3399> is where the action
is right now. The short story is that we will have an application form
ready later tonight or early tomorrow that you will need to fill out in
order to receive payments.

After missing last week, we're working really hard to run payday again
tomorrow with at least a limited set of users. Since Sudo Room has been
such an avid user I wanted to try to make contact so you can get back on
track as soon as possible if you're interested.

Are you interested?

chad
----
Chad Whitacre, Founder, Gratipay <https://gratipay.com/>