[sudo-sys] [#2139] Re: big changes at Gratipay - action required

Gratipay Support support at gratipay.com
Thu May 14 06:55:10 PDT 2015

Okay! Applications for new "teams" are now open!     https://gratipay.com/new
     Login using the sudoroom account and fill out the application to participate in today's payday (assuming we can pull it off, still a lot of work to do!). Let me know if you have any questions! :-)        chad  ----   Chad Whitacre, Founder, Gratipay  Twitter / Facebook / Google+

         On Wed, 13 May at 10:21 PM