[sudo-sys] notes from the sudoroom.org migration

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:26:36 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:52 PM, yar <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:
> * I might do the rest tomorrow

ok well, these subdomains no longer point to the old server:

* mesh and "o" are just redirects, so I copied them over
* science redirected to sudoscience.org which is dead
* survey was some broken script
* fund was 404
* radio was 404

these subdomains still need a decison:

* api is a CakePHP login page - anyone know about this?
* dev wordpress hasn't been touched in ages - do we still need it?
* meshmap seems to work - is this being actively used?

If you care about anything on the old server, please do something
about it or help me migrate it. Maybe I should just send personal
emails to everyone with a home directory there.

Please also get ssh access to the new server so me and Marc Juul
aren't the only ones!