[sudo-sys] I altered sudo-humans history

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:02:57 PDT 2015

Marc made a commit on September 23 called "in-progress
multi-collective support". Matt has been complaining to me that this
broke things, and should have been in a dev branch. So I just made
that happen, but it meant altering history.

I made a new branch here just for working on multi-collective support:
https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/commits/multicollective

And I removed those commits from master, with rebase and push -f:
https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/commits/master

The original history is preserved at:
https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/commits/fuckedup

If anybody is upset about this, I can change it back.