[sudo-sys] [omni-sys] [sudo-access] door computer down

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 02:55:32 PDT 2018

That door cable situation should be run through conduit (and 'should'
because we shouldn't have an extension cord running to anything always-on,
esp in the main entrance hall, because fire code). Lotsa folks been using
that outlet area recently to charge their phones during the day, which I
suspect may be behind the door system downtimes.

But I'm not volunteering to bottomline that right now, cuz medialab and
kitchen need facilitator momentum. :/
Tempted to just call Mike (electrician we've contracted in the past), but I
just remembered I ran into Whitney the other week and he mentioned he may
have some availability.
Perhaps we can tack it onto the electrical permits we'll need to pull to
fix the circuit running to the cafe...

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"