[sudo-sys] What should we monitor?

Charley Sheets sudo at rcsheets.com
Thu Feb 21 23:16:05 PST 2019

It doesn't really have to support mailman/postfix as long as we can figure out a way to monitor those and post some kind of status page and then monitor the content of the status page.

We should also figure out how to monitor sudobot and the door computer.

I may have to switch from Statuscake to Uptime Robot anyway since I can't figure out a good way to pay Statuscake, and Uptime Robot seems to have more free capabilities.