[sudo-sys] [omni-sys] Gateway dead, Private network down

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Sun Jul 7 15:55:55 PDT 2019

On 7/6/19, Yardena Cohen <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 12:40 AM Marc Juul <marc at juul.io> wrote:
>>   https://www.pcengines.ch/apu4c4.htm
>
> I'm sold. That's cheap enough that I'd buy one right now as soon as I
> figure out how their website even works. How'd you calculate the price
> for preassembly?

Click Shop -> USD prices.

On the APU tab, find "apu4c4" and change the 0 to 1.

A bit further down set "case1d4redu" to 1 (or whichever color you prefer).

At the bottom of the same tab, find "assy" and set to 1.

Go to "misc" tab and set "satacab1" to 1.

It would also be a good idea to order "brk1d" from the "misc" page.

Now go to the "cart" tab and complete the order.

--
marc/juul